Domestic Insurance.

House Insurance

Provides you with financial protection from either partial damage or total loss to your home. The cover is designed to protect one of your major assets from events such as fire, natural disaster, and other accidental damage.

Contents Insurance

Your contents insurance protects you for accidental loss or damage to your personal belongings. Contents items could include furniture, whiteware, clothing, electronics, jewellery, or sports equipment.

Rental Property (Landlord Insurance)

Landlord insurance is a comprehensive add-on to your home policy, which is designed to cover loss of rent, malicious damage, and landlord furnishings.

Rural and Lifestyle Block Insurance

We offer tailored solutions to match your lifestyle and use of the land. Cover includes your home, out buildings, contents, vehicles, farm equipment, life stock and rural liability.

Car Insurance

We offer comprehensive, third-party fire and theft, or third-party only options for your domestic vehicle(s).

Contract Works/Site Cover Insurance

Site cover (also referred to as Contract Works), protects your home and any new building work for accidental damage that could occur during the period of construction/renovation. Whether you are building a new house, adding on an extension, or completing a new renovation project it is likely site cover insurance will be required.

Get in touch